Family Care Foundation (FCF)
Family Care Foundation (FCF) provides humanitarian services in developing nations, makes grants, and provides training for grassroots organizations in the developing world, participating in a wide variety of community based initiatives. We:
- Act as an incubator for effective philanthropic ideas and entrepreneurial leadership.
- Provide both humanitarian services as well as training and technical assistance.
- Were incorporated in 1997 with the mission to enhance the quality of life for all members of the global community, especially those who are poor, suffering, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
- Are set up to make giving internationally easier and more effective, eliminating many of the challenges encountered by those wishing to help deserving causes abroad, by offering:
- Professional grant-making staff knowledgeable of, and experienced in, overseas work.
- Due diligence and accountability. We handle all legal and regulatory issues, ensuring that funds arrive safely and are properly used, as well as monitoring grantee effectiveness.
- Tax deductibility. As a qualified public charity, contributions to FCF are eligible for maximum allowable federal tax deduction.
- Access to tried and proven organizations on all continents. Qualified and effective projects have been pre-screened and are accountable to FCF, and thus to you, the donor.
- Low administrational overhead.
Frequently asked questions about Family Care Foundation (FCF):