Project Managers: Evangeline Neve
The Family Volunteer Services of Nepal (FVS) has been actively working in Nepal since 1995. Currently, FVS has three main programs:
- Humla House, a home for displaced orphan girls
- The Nepal Disabled Association School
- Providing free educational material for needy institutions
Other programs which Family Volunteer Services of Nepal has been involved with over the years include:
- Assisting with Drug rehab programs in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Teaching at the Haamro Ghar center for former child carpet laborers
- Providing the Nepal Orthopedic Hospital with medical supplies
- Sponsoring salaries of teachers in village schools
- Musical programs at schools and orphanages.
Special thanks to the "Founding Family" of Family Volunteer Services of Nepal: James and Esta Smith and children established FVS in 1995 and served faithfully in these life-changing humanitarian projects for over 22 years.
Real Life Story — Himalayan Sherpa Benefits Thousands— Mingmar has worked hard toward his dream to bring health facilities to his Himalayan village... Read full story