Project Managers: George and Pranee Dunbar
Esahn Family Assistance operates in the North East of Thailand, having established long-term and on-going community services projects including:
- Counseling and providing drug awareness to “street girls” who have been rescued from lives of forced prostitution.
- Coordinating charitable efforts in the local community.
- Participation in organizing events for local chapter of Special Olympics.
- Teaching English to the underprivileged, and in needy provincial schools.
- Providing food and other aid to underprivileged children who live in the main slum areas of the city, as well as upcountry.
- Distributing educational literature and audio-visual tools, as well as providing advice to parents regarding the upbringing of their children.
- Counseling boys at a juvenile delinquent center, preparing them for re-entry into society, including teaching them English and music skills.
Nakorn Ratchasima, Thailand